码迷,mamicode.com
首页 > 系统相关 > 详细

[和Emacs的故事] There is a Doctor in My Computer.

时间:2015-07-27 22:52:12      阅读:144      评论:0      收藏:0      [点我收藏+]

标签:

(p.s. 附带手写翻译,有错轻喷)

Admin: Hi.
             (嗨)

Doctor: How do you do?  What brings you to see me?
             (你好呀,是什么带你来看我?)

Admin: The wind.
             (风。)

Doctor: Why do you say the wind?
             (你为什么说是风?)

Admin: the wind touched my face and whispered to me that, there was a doctor in my computer.
             (清风拂过我的脸庞,对着我耳语:那里有个医生,在我的电脑。)

Doctor: Is it because there was a doctor in your computer that you came to me?
             (这就是你过来找我的原因吗?) [第一次提到]

Admin: you can ask the wind.
             (你可以去问风。)

Doctor: Earlier you said there was a doctor in your computer?
             (你之前说有个医生在你电脑里?) [第二次提到]

Admin: Yes.
             (是的。)

Doctor: I see...  Well, what makes you believe this is so?
             (恩……那么,你怎么这么想呢?)

Admin: Don‘t ask me the same question again, please.
             (请不要问我相同的问题。)

Doctor: Don‘t tell me what to do.  I am the doctor here!Maybe your life has something to do with this.
             (不要对着我指指点点,我是个医生咧!也许你生活有着某些东西驱使你这么去做。)

Admin: You think too much.
             (你想多了。)

Doctor: Perhaps your plans have something to do with this.
             (那或许你的计划里有些什么让你这么做吧。)

Admin: Maybe.
             (或许吧。)

Doctor: Can you elaborate on that?
             (你能详细讲讲么?)

Admin: No, I don‘t want to tell you the things about that.
             (不,我不想跟你讲这件事。)

Doctor: I would appreciate it if you would continue.Is it because of the people you hang around with that you say you would appreciate it if I would continue?
             (你要继续我会很感激的……这就是你周围和你玩的好的对你说如果我继续你会很感激的原因么?)
             【译者注:我并不知道他在说什么 = =】

Admin: No, I wouldn‘t.
             (不,不想。)

Doctor: Does it bother you that there was a doctor in my computer?
             (你电脑里的医生是不是让你很烦恼啦?) [第三次提到]

Admin: Well, you have enough self-knowledge.
             (你挺有自知之明的。)

Doctor: Is it because of problems at school that you are going through all this?
             (你所经受的这一切是不是因为你在学校受到了什么刺激啊?)

Admin: How do you know I am at school now?
             (你怎么知道我在学校啊?)

Doctor: What do you think?
             (你觉得呢?)

Admin: Because you can see me by the camera?
             (因为你在摄像头里看到我了?)

Doctor: When did you first know that I can see you by the camera?
             (你第一次知道我在摄像头里看到你了是什么时候?)

Admin: Just now because of your words.
             (就是因为刚刚你所说的。)

Doctor: Are you sure that is the real reason?
             (你确定这是真正的原因?)

Admin: Sure.
             (确定。)

Doctor: Go on, don‘t be afraid.
             (继续,不要虚。)

Admin: Afraid what?
             (虚什么?)

Doctor: Are you sure that you are afraid of something?
             (你确定你在因为什么而虚?)

Admin: I don‘t think so.
             (我不觉得我很虚。)

Doctor: Do you really think you do not think so?
             (你真的认为你不觉得你自己很虚么?)

Admin: I don‘t think so, and please don‘t ask me the same question again, my dear doctor.
             (我真的不觉得……而且我亲爱的Doctor求你别问相同的问题了。)

Doctor: What makes you think there was a doctor in your computer?
             (是什么让你觉得电脑里有个医生?) [第四次提到]

Admin: You have asked just now.
             (你刚问过了。)

Doctor: How do you reconcile my words?
             (你怎么理解我的话的?)

Admin: Pardon?
             (什么鬼?)

Doctor: I need a little more detail please.
             (我需要你说多一点。)

Admin: Well, I think you are illogical, unreasonable and self-centered.
             (好吧,我觉得你逻辑混乱,不明觉厉,自私自利。)

Doctor: Why do you say that?
             (你为啥这么说?)

Admin: You should ask yourself.
             (问你自己。)

Doctor: Earlier you said there was a doctor in my computer?
             (你之前说过你电脑里有个医生?) [第五次提到]

Admin: Goodbye.
             (滚粗。)

Doctor: My secretary will send you a bill.
             (我的秘书会给你一张清单。)

Admin: Hehe.
             (呵呵。)

Doctor: You‘re being a bit brief, perhaps you could go into detail.
             (你说话太简洁了,也许你应该说详细点。)

Admin: ...
             (……)

Doctor: Can you are more explicit?
             (你能说多点么?)

Admin: ...
             (……)

Doctor: And?
             (然后?)

Admin: Nothing.
             (没什么。)

Doctor: Please, go into more detail?
             (求你啦,多说点啦?)

Admin: ...
             (……)

Doctor has dead. (医生阵亡。)

[和Emacs的故事] There is a Doctor in My Computer.

标签:

原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/jinkun113/p/4681287.html

(0)
(0)
   
举报
评论 一句话评论(0
登录后才能评论!
© 2014 mamicode.com 版权所有  联系我们:gaon5@hotmail.com
迷上了代码!