标签:
为什么 你当时对我好
Why? You nice to me at that time.
又为什么 现在变得冷淡了
Why? Now you give a cold shoulder to me.
我知道 爱要走难阻挠
I‘know, It‘s time for it to go.
反正不是我的 我也不该要
That wasn‘t mine, I shouldn‘t have it.
你和我 曾经有共同爱好
You and me had a good time.
谁的耳边 总有绝句在萦绕
Language always ringing in who‘s era.
我们俩 用文言文对话真的很搞笑
We talk in language is funny.
还笑那曹操贪慕着小乔
Laugh at the Lq love the yy.
天灰了 雨坠了
darkness, rainy.
视线要模糊了
I can‘t see anything.
此时感觉到你的重要
This time feel your importance.
爱走了 心走了
Love was gone, heart was gone too.
你说你要走了
You said you will leave.
我为你唱最后的古谣
I sing it last time for you.
红雨瓢泼泛起了回忆怎么潜
Rain is too heavy to hide memories.
你美目如当年 流转我心间
Your eyes is beautiful all the time in my heart.
渡口边最后一面洒下了句点
You said goodbye in the end.
与你若只如初见 何须伤感离别
If only it could be all the same like we first met, We don‘t need to be so sad and say goodbye.
If only it could be all the same like we first me
标签:
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/5296842.html