标签:
Water,no ice | 水,不加冰 |
Can I get you started with something to drink? | 您想喝点什么吗? |
Could I get a water with lemon.no ice please? | 能不能先上一杯柠檬水,不加冰? |
And I‘d like a hot water. | 我想喝热水. |
start with an app. | 上一点开胃菜. |
Can I get you ladies started off with an app? | 我能不能献给两位女士上一点小菜开胃? |
Yes.We‘d like to share chicken wings to start. | 好.我们先点个鸡翅好了. |
half soup half salad. | 一半汤,一半沙拉. |
soup of the day | 今日汤品 |
And which entrees would you ladies like today? | 两位今天吃什么主菜? |
I think I‘d like half soup half salad.What‘s your soup of theday? | 我想要一半汤一半沙拉.你们今日汤品是什么? |
Our soup of the day is tomato soup.We also have our famous chicken noodle soup. | 我们的今日汤品是番茄汤,另外还有我们的招牌鸡肉汤面. |
I‘ll get the tomato soup and salad please.dressing on the side. | 我要一份番茄汤和一份沙拉.沙拉酱放在一边 |
[2016-06-03]OMG美语笔记-At restaurants do you usually order hot water?
标签:
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/longsheng/p/5555024.html