标签:
Once I got around the cafeteria, building three was easy to spot.
我一走出自助餐厅,很容易看见建筑三。
A large black "3" was painted on a white square on the east corner.
一个大的黑色的3就被印在白色正方形广场的西边的角落上。
I felt my breathing gradually creeping toward hyperventilation as I approached the door.
当我到达那个门的时候,我感觉我的呼吸渐渐的变得换气过度。
在走到门前时,我能感到我的呼吸越来越用力,快透不过气来了。
I tried holding my breath as I followed two unisex raincoats through the door.
我尝试控制我的呼吸,跟随着两件不分性别的雨衣通过了这个门。
我试图稳住自己的呼吸,跟着两个穿着不分男女的雨衣的人走进大门。
The classroom was small. The people in front of me stopped just inside the door to hang up their coats on a long row of hooks. I copied them.
教室不大,我前面的人一进门就把他们的雨衣放到一个长的桌子前面。我也学着他们按部就班。
把他们的雨衣挂在长长的一排挂钩上。
They were two girls, one a porcelain-colored blonde, the other also pale, with light brown hair.
他们是两个女孩,一个是金发碧眼的,另一个也是白皮肤的,是亮棕色的头发。
我学着他们的样子做。原来那是两个女孩,一个有着瓷器般的肌肤和明亮的金发,另一个肤色也很浅,头发是浅褐色的。
At least my skin wouldn‘t be a standout here.
至少在这我的皮肤不是很出众。
I took the slip up to the teacher, a tall, balding man whose desk had a nameplate identifying him as Mr. Mason.
我斜向上看着我们的老师,一个高高的男人,办公桌上面有一个名牌,上面写着Mason先生。
He gawked at me when he saw my name — not an encouraging response — and of course I flushed tomato red.
当他看见我的名字的时候凝视了我一眼,不是一个鼓励的回复,然后我自然而然的脸红的像番茄。
当他看到我的名字时他目瞪口呆地看着我——对我来说这不是个令人鼓舞的举动——当然我立刻满脸通红。
标签:
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/5785124.html