标签:air nal laughing ati tair att lin ups strong
I backpedaled. "They seemed nice enough to me. I just noticed they keptto themselves.
我改口说道,他们看起来对我来说不错,我只是注意到他们总是独来独往。
They‘re all very attractive," I added, trying to be more complimentary.
他们都很有引人注意。我补充到,尝试表达的更赞美些。
"You should see the doctor," Charlie said, laughing.
你应该去看看那个医生,查理斯笑着说到。
"It‘s a good thing he‘s happily married.
他婚姻真的美满
你应该见见那个医生,”查理大笑着说。“他婚姻美满实在是件好事。当他在附近时,医院里的很多护士都很难集中注意力工作。”
A lot of the nurses at the hospital have a hardtime concentrating on their work with him around."
很多护士在医院和他一起工作的时候都很难集中注意力。
We lapsed back into silence as we finished eating.
吃饭之后我们又陷入了沉默。
He cleared the table while I started on the dishes.
当我开始洗盘子的时候他清理了桌子。
He went back to the TV, and after I finished washing the dishes by hand — no dishwasher — I went upstairs unwillingly to work on my math homework.
当我用手洗完盘子——没有洗碗工——看到他回去看电视了,我很不情愿的上楼去做我的数学作业了。
I could feel a tradition in the making.
我能感觉到一种习惯正在被养成。
我可以感觉到某种一成不变的生活模式正在形成。
That night it was finally quiet. I fell asleep quickly, exhausted.
夜晚依旧很安静。我很快就睡着了,身心疲惫。
标签:air nal laughing ati tair att lin ups strong
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/6091465.html