标签:ace ima ued wait ant dash ade min one
"My name is Edward Cullen," he continued. "I didn‘t have a chance to introduce myself last week. You must be Bella Swan."
我的名字是Edward Cullen他说道,我上周没有机会介绍我自己,你一定是Bella Swan
My mind was spinning with confusion. Had I made up the whole thing?
我的心中转起了几个疑惑。难道整件事是我自己虚构出来的吗?
He was perfectly polite now. I had to speak; he was waiting. But I couldn‘t think of anything conventional to say.
他现在特别的礼貌。我不得不说,他正在等着。但是我想不到任何事情和对话可以说。
他现在礼貌得无懈可击。我必须说点什么:他在等着。但我想不出什么值得一说的内容。
"H-how do you know my name?" I stammered.
你怎么知道我的名字的?我结巴的说道。
He laughed a soft, enchanting laugh.
他柔软的笑了,迷人的笑了。
"Oh, I think everyone knows your name. The whole town‘s been waiting for you to arrive."
哦,我认为每个人都知道了你的名字。所有的城镇的人都等着你的到来。
噢,我想每个人都知道你的名字。整个小镇都在等待你的到来。
I grimaced. I knew it was something like that.
我心里苦。我知道好像事情就是这样的。
我不由得露出苦相。我就知道是这样。
"No," I persisted stupidly. "I meant, why did you call me Bella?"He seemed confused.
不是吧。我坚持装傻,我的意思是为什么你叫我bella?他看起来疑惑了。
"Do you prefer Isabella?"
你叫lsabella?
你更喜欢别人叫你伊莎贝拉?”
"No, I like Bella," I said.
不是喜事bella
"But I think Charlie — I mean my dad — must call me Isabella behind my back — that‘s what everyone here seems to know me as,"
但是我认为查理兹,我意思是我的父亲,一定会在背后叫我Isabella,这就是每个人知道我的原因
不,我喜欢贝拉这个名字。”我说。“但我想查理——我是说我爸爸——一定在背后叫我伊莎贝拉——所以这里的每个人似乎都只知道我叫伊莎贝拉。”。
I tried to explain, feeling like an utter moron.
我尝试解释,感觉很苍白
我试图解释,感觉自己像是个彻头彻尾的笨蛋
标签:ace ima ued wait ant dash ade min one
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/6132334.html