标签:hone 杰西卡 惊奇 不同的 sse can action cin asc
"It‘s too bad about the snow, isn‘t it?" Edward asked. I had the feeling that he was forcing himself to make small talk with me.
下雪天真的太差了是吗?爱德华问道。我有一种感觉他是强迫自己和我聊天的。
Paranoia swept over me again. It was like he had heard my conversation with Jessica at lunch and was trying to prove me wrong.
我顿时偏执了。就像是听到我和Jessica在中饭的对话一样尝试去证明我是错的。
我又开始犯妄想症了。这简直像是他听到了午餐时我和杰西卡的对话,正努力想要证明我是错误的。
"Not really," I answered honestly, instead of pretending to be normallike everyone else.
也不是全部,我诚实的回答道,而不是假装正常和其他人一样。
“一点儿也不。”我老实答道,而不是假装和大家一样寻常。
I was still trying to dislodge the stupid feeling of suspicion, and I couldn‘t concentrate.
我任然尝试赶走我傻瓜的怀疑的感觉,导致我不能集中注意力。
我仍在努力把愚蠢的多疑的念头从脑海里驱逐出去,没法集中注意力。
"You don‘t like the cold." It wasn‘t a question.
你不喜欢寒冷。这不是个问题。
"Or the wet.""Forks must be a difficult place for you to live," he mused.
或者是潮湿。福克斯一定有很多和你现在生活的不同的地方。他嘀咕道。
"You have no idea," I muttered darkly.
你不知道。我暗暗嘀咕道。
“你根本想象不到。”我阴郁地低声含糊道
He looked fascinated by what I said, for some reason I couldn‘t imagine.
他看起来对于我说的惊奇,对于一些我不能想象的原因。
他看上去对我所说的很着迷,但我想象不出是什么原因。
His face was such a distraction that I tried not to look at it any more than courtesy absolutely demanded.
他的脸是一个分心,我试着不去看这绝对比礼貌要求。
他的脸让我分神,我只能在不失礼貌地前提下尽可能不去看他。
"Why did you come here, then?"No one had asked me that — not straight out like he did, demanding.
为什么你来这里。没有人问我这个问题--没有像他一样直接命令般的。
"It‘s… complicated.""I think I can keep up," he pressed.
这很复杂。我想我能坚持听完,他补充到。
“我想我可以耐心地听完。”他敦促着。
标签:hone 杰西卡 惊奇 不同的 sse can action cin asc
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/linkstar/p/6158730.html