标签:lan having cross ast rpo little determine 不为 website
The video can be found on the website。
$课文20 独坐孤舟
190. Fishing is my favourite sport.
钓鱼是我特别喜爱的一项运动。
191. I often fish for hours without catching anything.
我经常一钓数小时却一无所获,
192. But this does not worry me.
但我从不为此烦恼。
193. Some fishermen are unlucky.
有些垂钓者就是不走运,
194. Instead of catching fish, they catch old boots and rubbish.
他们往往鱼钓不到,却钓上来些旧靴子和垃圾。
195. I am even less lucky.
我的运气甚至还不及他们。
196. I never catch anything -- not even old boots.
我什么东西也未钓到过 -- 就连旧靴子也没有。
197. After having spent whole mornings on the river, I always go home with an empty bag.
我总是在河上呆上整整一上午,然后空着袋子回家。
198. ‘You must give up fishing!‘ my friends say. ‘It‘s a waste of time.‘
“你可别再钓鱼了!”我的朋友们说,“这是浪费时间。”
199. But they don‘t realize one important thing.
然而他们没有认识到重要的一点,
200. I‘m not really interested in fishing.
我并不是真的对钓鱼有兴趣,
201. I am only interested in sitting in a boat and doing nothing at all!
我感兴趣的只是独坐孤舟,无所事事!
$课文21 是不是疯了
202. Aeroplanes are slowly driving me mad.
飞机正在逐渐把我逼疯。
203. I live near an airport and passing planes can be heard night and day.
我住在一个机场附近,过往飞机日夜不绝于耳。
204. The airport was built years ago, but for some reason it could not be used then.
机场是许多年前建的,但由于某种原因当时未能启用。
205. Last year, however, it came into use.
然而去年机场开始使用了。
206. Over a hundred people must have been driven away from their homes by the noise.
有100多人肯定是被噪音逼得已经弃家远去,
207. I am one of the few people left.
我是少数留下来的人中的一个。
208. Sometimes I think this house will be knocked down by a passing plane.
有时我觉得这房子就要被一架飞过的飞机撞倒。
209. I have been offered a large sum of money to go away, but I am determined to stay here.
他们曾向我提供一大笔钱让我搬走,但我决定留在这儿。
210. Everybody says I must be mad and they are probably right.
大家都说我肯定是疯了,也许他们说的是对的。
$课文22 玻璃信封
211. My daughter, Jane, never dreamed of receiving a letter from a girl of her own age in Holland.
我的女儿简从未想过会接到荷兰一位同龄姑娘的来信。
212. Last year, we were travelling across the Channel and Jane put a piece of paper with her name and address on it into a bottle.
去年,当我们横渡英吉利海峡时,简把写有她姓名和住址的一张纸条装进了一只瓶子,
213. She threw the bottle into the sea.
又将瓶子扔进了大海。
214. She never thought of it again,
此后她就再没去想那只瓶子。
215. but ten months later, she received a letter from a girl in Holland.
但10个月以后,她收到了荷兰一位姑娘的来信。
216. Both girls write to each other regularly now.
现在这两位姑娘定期通信了。
217. However, they have decided to use the post office.
然而她们还是决定利用邮局。
218. Letters will cost a little more, but they will certainly travel faster.
这样会稍微多花点钱,但肯定是快得多了。
标签:lan having cross ast rpo little determine 不为 website
原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/huangbaobaoi/p/7434420.html