标签:这一 一个 tar 之间 星空 问题 pen 告诉 hat
Right from the start, you were a thief,
打从一开始,你就是个偷心贼
You stole my heart and
你偷走了我的心
I your willing victim
我是你的俘虏
I let you see the parts of me
我要让你看看我
That weren‘t all that pretty.
心底那不完美的部分
And with every touch
每次与你的接触
You fixed them.
你都修补我这些残缺的部分
Now, you‘ve been talking in your sleep
现在,你在睡梦中脱口 ??而出的梦话
Oh oh, things you never say to ME
哦哦~这你些都没告诉我的事情
Oh oh, tell me that you‘ve had enough
哦哦,告诉我你已经受够了
Of our Love, our Love.
我们之间的爱
Just give me a reason,
就给我个一个理由
Just a little bit‘s enough
就那么一丁点的足够的理由
Just a second, we‘re not broken just bent
再等一下,我们的爱并未结束
We can learn to LOVE again.
就让我们再次学会如何去爱吧。
Oh, it‘s in the stars,
在这星空里
It‘s been written in the scars on our hearts
深刻着我们心灵受创的伤疤
We‘re NOT broken just bent
我们的爱并未结束
We can learn to love again.
就让我们再次学会如何去爱吧。
I‘m sorry I don‘t understand where
我感到很抱歉,我不清楚到底问题
All of these is coming from.
到底是从哪里来的
I thought that we were fine,
我一直认为我们还很OK
(Oh, we had everything)
(哦~我们拥有的一切)
Your head is running wild again
你的思绪再次胡思乱想
My dear, WE still have everything
我的挚爱,我们仍然拥有一切
And it‘s all in your MIND.
而这一切依然存在你的心底
(Yeah, but this is happenin‘)
(耶~但这都发生了)
You‘ve been having real bad dreams
你曾经有过悲惨的梦
Oh oh, used to lie so close to me
哦~用谎话来亲近我
Oh oh, there‘s nothing more than empty sheets
哦~没什么比得上空的著双人床更寂寞了
Between our love , our love
我们之间的爱,我们的爱
Ooooh, our love, our love.
哦,我们的爱,我们的爱
Just give me a reason,
就给我个一个理由
Just a little bit‘s enough
就那么一丁点的足够的理由
Just a second, we‘re not broken just bent
再等一下,我们的爱并未结束
We can learn to LOVE again
English Voice of <<Just Give Me A Reason>>
标签:这一 一个 tar 之间 星空 问题 pen 告诉 hat
原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/Cong0ks/p/10540297.html