码迷,mamicode.com
首页 > 其他好文 > 详细

再别康桥-----双语版

时间:2014-12-02 15:11:04      阅读:161      评论:0      收藏:0      [点我收藏+]

标签:des   io   ar   os   sp   for   on   div   art   

 
    • Very quietly I take my leave
      轻轻的我走了,
      As quietly as I came here;
      正如我轻轻的来;
      Quietly I wave good-bye
      我轻轻的招手,
      To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
      作别西天的云彩。

      The golden willows by the riverside
      那河畔的金柳,
      Are young brides in the setting sun;
      是夕阳中的新娘;
      Their reflections on the shimmering waves
      波光里的艳影,
      Always linger in the depth of my heart.
      在我的心头荡漾。

      The floatingheart growing in the sludge
      软泥上的青荇,
      Sways leisurely under the water;
      油油的在水底招摇;
      In the gentle waves of Cambridge
      在康河的柔波里,
      I would be a water plant!
      我甘心做一条水草。

      That pool under the shade of elm trees
      那榆荫下的一潭,
      Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
      不是清泉,是天上虹;
      Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds
      揉碎在浮藻间,
      Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
      沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

      To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream
      寻梦?撑一支长篙,
      To where the green grass is more verdant;
      向青草更青处漫溯,
      Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight
      满载一船星辉,
      And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
      在星辉斑斓里放歌。

      But I cannot sing aloud
      但我不能放歌,
      Quietness is my farewell music;
      悄悄是别离的笙箫;
      Even summer insects heep silence for me
      夏虫也为我沉默,
      Silent is Cambridge tonight!
      沉默是今晚的康桥!

      Very quietly I take my leave
      悄悄的我走了,
      As quietly as I came here;
      正如我悄悄的来;
      Gently I flick my sleeves
      我挥一挥衣袖,
      Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away  
      不带走一片云彩。

再别康桥-----双语版

标签:des   io   ar   os   sp   for   on   div   art   

原文地址:http://www.cnblogs.com/zhaisongfang/p/4137282.html

(0)
(0)
   
举报
评论 一句话评论(0
登录后才能评论!
© 2014 mamicode.com 版权所有  联系我们:gaon5@hotmail.com
迷上了代码!